More Articles for safety belt enforcement zones
The Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) and the Illinois State Police (ISP) plan to heighten enforcement efforts leading up and through the Memorial Day holiday weekend, IDOT announced on May 16. Hundreds more safety belt enforcement zones and other patrols ...
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs385 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?385 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges190 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views