More Articles for Safety alert: Hydraulic hoist cylinder failure on Komatsu 680-E trucks
A Komatsu 685-E haul truck was operating at a surface coal mine when the bolts for the third stage piston bearing retainer from both Hoist Cylinders failed, allowing the dump bed to fall abruptly onto the frame of the truck. ...
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier257 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver251 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase126 Views
- VP Biden announces new steps to Build America Investment Initiative122 Views
- Michigan Senate votes to raise gas tax96 Views