More Articles for SAFETEA-LU reauthorization
What are the likely impacts of the new highway/transit law — Moving Ahead for Progress in the 21st Century (MAP-21) — on the U.S. transportation design and construction market? What is the economic forecast for the remainder of 2012? How ...
President Obama on July 6 signed into law a combined transportation, student loan and flood insurance bill at a White House event. The House and Senate on June 29 passed a new two-year $105 billion surface transportation reauthorization bill, Moving Ahead for ...
Really? We have waited and waited and waited (eight times) for a new surface transportation bill - quick, who won the Super Bowl the last year of SAFETEA-LU) -- with details (there was of course a strong bill bill from Democrat ...
For a downloadable PDF of Sen. John Mica's (R-Fla.), chair of the House Transportation & Infrastructure Committee, proposal for the surface transportation reauthorization, click here or go to http://republicans.transportation.house.gov/Media/file/112th/Highways/Reauthorization_document.pdf.
Congress passed a short-term extension to SAFETEA-LU, the expired surface transportation bill, on March 4, but Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) President Dennis Slater says that the necessary extension hasn't solved what the nation needs in the long term. Following the ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]923 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong865 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker334 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines219 Views
- SCDOT signs biggest road project contract in over a decade159 Views