More Articles for Safe Streets to Transit (SSTT) grants
The Christie Administration on March 23 announced 387 Local Aid program grants totaling $78.4 million, "enabling 376 cities and towns across the state to advance street improvement, rehabilitation and safety projects without burdening local property taxpayers," according to a press ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident976 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles963 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse727 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side569 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments304 Views