More Articles for Safe and Sound Bridge Improvement Program
The Utah and Missouri departments of transportation have earned top honors in the 2013 America’s Transportation Awards competition. The American American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO) announced the winners Sunday during the association’s annual meeting in Denver, Colorado. The ...
Six transportation projects have won awards in the sixth annual mid America regional America’s Transportation Awards competition. The competition, sponsored by the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO), AAA and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, recognizes transportation projects ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident992 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse580 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side560 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?515 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views