More Articles for Safe Accountable Flexible and Efficient Transportation Equity Act: A Legacy for Users (SAFETEA-LU)
We finally have a highway bill. After three years and nine extensions, Moving Ahead for Progress in the 21st Century (MAP-21) was signed into law on July 6. Now we have $105 billion and 27 months to keep our surface transportation ...
Is highway infrastructure in better shape than we think? According to a new report from the National Center for Policy Analysis (NCPA), America’s highways are getting safer and smoother. However, despite heavy subsidies, public transportation infrastructures are falling apart. The report found that only 11 percent ...
The Transportation and Infrastructure (T&I) Committee today approved the American Energy & Infrastructure Jobs Act jobs legislation to reauthorize and reform federal surface transportation programs and rebuild the nation’s roads, bridges and infrastructure. The current nation is currently operating under ...
Transportation officials to Congress: Thousands of jobs and countless transportation projects in jeopardy
Unless Congress takes action, the legislation that authorizes federal highway and transit programs will expire on Sept. 30, says the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO). To call attention to the actions that must be taken by Congress ...
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong985 Views
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]958 Views
- Homeless forced to relocate due to bridge construction458 Views
- A road without fibers is a road soon to be in need of repair432 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker342 Views