More Articles for Sacramento
The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) has received a national Pavement Pioneer Award for the long-life asphalt pavement projects recently constructed on Interstate 5 in Northern California. Caltrans Director Malcolm Dougherty received the award on behalf of the agency at the ...
Caltrans today announced it has awarded $63.3 million to fund 111 public transit and air quality projects across California to upgrade transit service and purchase eco-friendly buses. All of the funding comes from Proposition 1B, the 2006 transportation bond, which ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges376 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory337 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college319 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress213 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?145 Views