More Articles for S.T.E.M.
The “Booth babes and the S.T.E.A.M. professions” blog post I wrote last month is still generating many reader responses. I love it! I love that readers are taking time to read what I’ve written – and to comment back. Both men ...
When I heard a GoldieBlox commercial was set to air during this year’s Super Bowl, I was elated. I saw the ad as a step in the right direction for two reasons: It works toward creating a solution to the skilled ...
I wasn’t sure what kind of reaction I would get to the “‘Booth babes’ and the S.T.E.A.M. professions” blog post I recently wrote. I was pleased to hear from one reader – a man – that my thoughts were an accurate ...
I spent this past week (Jan. 20-24) covering World of Concrete 2014 in Las Vegas to learn about the latest technology, see new and updated equipment and talk with manufacturers, contractors and agency transportation professionals. My goal was to enhance my ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion223 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax222 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues112 Views