More Articles for s ARTBA Chief Economist Dr. Alison Premo Black
The latest analysis of Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) data shows that federal, state and local transportation departments of transportation (DOTs) have so far obligated $7 billion in federal funds during Fiscal Year (FY) 2013, which began last Oct. 1 — ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2136 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1241 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project531 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans433 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?354 Views