More Articles for S. 911
Senator Rand Paul (R-KY) introduced a bill, S. 911, last week that would create funding for emergency transportation projects, The Hill reported. The Emergency Transportation Safety Fund would create a fund for new construction and repairs of transportation infrastructure. Paul said repatriated ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series581 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?501 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group338 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines170 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views