More Articles for S. 911
Senator Rand Paul (R-KY) introduced a bill, S. 911, last week that would create funding for emergency transportation projects, The Hill reported. The Emergency Transportation Safety Fund would create a fund for new construction and repairs of transportation infrastructure. Paul said repatriated ...
- Firearms to be used for road construction763 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events692 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes595 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines577 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up481 Views