More Articles for Russell Fowler
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) announces its newly-elected 2012 officers: •Chair is Russell Fowler, president & CEO of Krone NA Inc., Memphis, Tennessee. •Vice Chair is Stuart Levenick, group president of Caterpillar Inc., Peoria, Illinois. •Treasurer is Brian Kober, vice president of ...
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) announces the election of 2010 officers and new directors. The new officers and directors are the following: · Chairman Chuck Martz, president & CEO of Link-Belt Construction Equipment, Lexington, Kentucky · First Vice Chairman James McCullough, president ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion220 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views