More Articles for Rush Enterprises
Rush Enterprises completed selling the assets of its John Deere construction equipment dealerships to Doggett Heavy Machinery Services for $26.2 million. Rush Enterprises operates the largest network of commercial vehicle dealerships in North America.
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series826 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?497 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group355 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines184 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views