More Articles for rural asphalt roadway
Cold in L.A. CIR plus microsurfacing get the job done Cold-in-place recycling (CIR) followed by microsurfacing was not only a cost-effective treatment for Los Angeles County when it encountered unstable pavement conditions in one of its roads, but CIR was the perfect ...
Going Deep with Cold By Dan Brown, Contributing Editor How do you cold-recycle the top 6 inches of a 9-mile stretch of rural asphalt roadway for just $5 million? In several stages, says the Utah DOT. And they did just that this ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax713 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards473 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund361 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?315 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete279 Views