More Articles for rural asphalt roadway
Cold in L.A. CIR plus microsurfacing get the job done Cold-in-place recycling (CIR) followed by microsurfacing was not only a cost-effective treatment for Los Angeles County when it encountered unstable pavement conditions in one of its roads, but CIR was the perfect ...
Going Deep with Cold By Dan Brown, Contributing Editor How do you cold-recycle the top 6 inches of a 9-mile stretch of rural asphalt roadway for just $5 million? In several stages, says the Utah DOT. And they did just that this ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2265 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1257 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority616 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles563 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views