More Articles for rural asphalt roadway
Cold in L.A. CIR plus microsurfacing get the job done Cold-in-place recycling (CIR) followed by microsurfacing was not only a cost-effective treatment for Los Angeles County when it encountered unstable pavement conditions in one of its roads, but CIR was the perfect ...
Going Deep with Cold By Dan Brown, Contributing Editor How do you cold-recycle the top 6 inches of a 9-mile stretch of rural asphalt roadway for just $5 million? In several stages, says the Utah DOT. And they did just that this ...
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1068 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1032 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse737 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones457 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?310 Views