More Articles for rural asphalt roadway
Cold in L.A. CIR plus microsurfacing get the job done Cold-in-place recycling (CIR) followed by microsurfacing was not only a cost-effective treatment for Los Angeles County when it encountered unstable pavement conditions in one of its roads, but CIR was the perfect ...
Going Deep with Cold By Dan Brown, Contributing Editor How do you cold-recycle the top 6 inches of a 9-mile stretch of rural asphalt roadway for just $5 million? In several stages, says the Utah DOT. And they did just that this ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts552 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse446 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers124 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster92 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects69 Views