More Articles for rural asphalt roadway
Cold in L.A. CIR plus microsurfacing get the job done Cold-in-place recycling (CIR) followed by microsurfacing was not only a cost-effective treatment for Los Angeles County when it encountered unstable pavement conditions in one of its roads, but CIR was the perfect ...
Going Deep with Cold By Dan Brown, Contributing Editor How do you cold-recycle the top 6 inches of a 9-mile stretch of rural asphalt roadway for just $5 million? In several stages, says the Utah DOT. And they did just that this ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?191 Views