More Articles for rural asphalt roadway
Cold in L.A. CIR plus microsurfacing get the job done Cold-in-place recycling (CIR) followed by microsurfacing was not only a cost-effective treatment for Los Angeles County when it encountered unstable pavement conditions in one of its roads, but CIR was the perfect ...
Going Deep with Cold By Dan Brown, Contributing Editor How do you cold-recycle the top 6 inches of a 9-mile stretch of rural asphalt roadway for just $5 million? In several stages, says the Utah DOT. And they did just that this ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series680 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?502 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group344 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines173 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views