More Articles for rumble strips
The Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) has launched its latest road safety features, which include the use of Automated Flagger Assistance Devices (AFADs), temporary rumble strips and flashing-yellow, left-turn arrows. AFADs increase worker safety by allowing TxDOT crews to route traffic ...
The Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) has introduced the state’s first highway safety feature to prevent workzone collisions by using an End-of-Queue Warning System and temporary rumble strips. The End-of-Queue Warning System measures the speeds of approaching vehicles via a sensor, ...
Mill-And-Fill Math Making sure the numbers add up is the first step to a successful job That mill-and-fill job up for bid may seem the exact boost your company needs right now. It may very well be, says Terex Roadbuilding’s John West, but ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?197 Views