More Articles for rumble strips
The Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) has launched its latest road safety features, which include the use of Automated Flagger Assistance Devices (AFADs), temporary rumble strips and flashing-yellow, left-turn arrows. AFADs increase worker safety by allowing TxDOT crews to route traffic ...
The Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) has introduced the state’s first highway safety feature to prevent workzone collisions by using an End-of-Queue Warning System and temporary rumble strips. The End-of-Queue Warning System measures the speeds of approaching vehicles via a sensor, ...
Mill-And-Fill Math Making sure the numbers add up is the first step to a successful job That mill-and-fill job up for bid may seem the exact boost your company needs right now. It may very well be, says Terex Roadbuilding’s John West, but ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2021 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1312 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1033 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...773 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones540 Views