More Articles for rules on using cell phones/mobile phones will driving
The National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) Dec. 13 recommended banning all U.S. drivers from using mobile phones or sending text messages – even with headsets or portable speakers – to prevent distracted-driving crashes. Systems built into cars and ...
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)817 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects626 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D333 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign267 Views
- Fifty cents on the dollar for Illinois roads264 Views