More Articles for rules on text messaging while driving
The National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) Dec. 13 recommended banning all U.S. drivers from using mobile phones or sending text messages – even with headsets or portable speakers – to prevent distracted-driving crashes. Systems built into cars and ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax727 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards391 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund367 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party359 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?319 Views