More Articles for rubberized asphalt binder
Asphalt containing rubber continues to stretch its way into more state Departments of Transportation. By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor After years of promotion, pavements using asphalt rubber, or rubberized asphalt (there’s a difference), are spreading far and wide in the United States. Formerly ...
Good Results in Bad Times Pavement preservation expert Larry Galehouse talks about tools and strategies that make sense for surviving the Great Recession By Kirk Landers "In times like these, the pavement manager’s most basic strategy is to keep sound pavements sound and ...
- Wrongly fired DOT employees return to work1453 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority854 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles733 Views
- Construction error and weather causes new pavement to crumble within hours499 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans482 Views