More Articles for Rubber Pavements Association
Asphalt containing rubber continues to stretch its way into more state Departments of Transportation. By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor After years of promotion, pavements using asphalt rubber, or rubberized asphalt (there’s a difference), are spreading far and wide in the United States. Formerly ...
Inside the highway and bridge industries By John Latta, Tina Grady Barbaccia and Mike Anderson Hey Washington! You’re out of touch and we don’t trust you. Most Americans think their transportation system is in bad shape. But they prefer tolls to an increased gas ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion223 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax222 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues112 Views