More Articles for rubber-modified binders
Where the Rubber Quiets the Road Creating mixtures for smoothness and low noise By Lauren Heartsill Dowdle Grinding, loud, uneven roads can leave drivers and their vehicles shaken up after a long ride. So it’s no surprise that road conditions are the public’s ...
Science Friction Thin Open-Graded Surfacings Drive Market By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Now, more than ever, thin open-graded friction courses (OGFCs) are driving the market for drainable, high-friction, noise-attenuating asphalt mixes. This new generation of OGFCs is being bolstered by the advent of high-performance ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2206 Views
- Wrongly fired DOT employees return to work1255 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority746 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles676 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans514 Views