More Articles for rubber asphalt
Decoding the secrets of asphalt stripping and raveling By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Raveling describes the loss of aggregate from the driving surface of a bituminous concrete pavement. Loss of aggregate through raveling encourages pothole formation and cracking, which can introduce water ...
Science Friction Thin Open-Graded Surfacings Drive Market By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Now, more than ever, thin open-graded friction courses (OGFCs) are driving the market for drainable, high-friction, noise-attenuating asphalt mixes. This new generation of OGFCs is being bolstered by the advent of high-performance ...
- NJDOT worker faces 10 years in prison for stealing1098 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events670 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes503 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up346 Views
- 3 strategies for balancing safety and roadside weed control272 Views