More Articles for rubber asphalt
Decoding the secrets of asphalt stripping and raveling By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Raveling describes the loss of aggregate from the driving surface of a bituminous concrete pavement. Loss of aggregate through raveling encourages pothole formation and cracking, which can introduce water ...
Science Friction Thin Open-Graded Surfacings Drive Market By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Now, more than ever, thin open-graded friction courses (OGFCs) are driving the market for drainable, high-friction, noise-attenuating asphalt mixes. This new generation of OGFCs is being bolstered by the advent of high-performance ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system487 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass198 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run188 Views
- Cement shortage taking its toll on Minnesota projects130 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues126 Views