More Articles for rubber asphalt
Decoding the secrets of asphalt stripping and raveling By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Raveling describes the loss of aggregate from the driving surface of a bituminous concrete pavement. Loss of aggregate through raveling encourages pothole formation and cracking, which can introduce water ...
Science Friction Thin Open-Graded Surfacings Drive Market By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Now, more than ever, thin open-graded friction courses (OGFCs) are driving the market for drainable, high-friction, noise-attenuating asphalt mixes. This new generation of OGFCs is being bolstered by the advent of high-performance ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party465 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax324 Views
- Success regardless of gender: Kari Karst’s BX Civil & Construction208 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax189 Views
- Flagman caught boozing on the job185 Views