More Articles for rubber asphalt
Decoding the secrets of asphalt stripping and raveling By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Raveling describes the loss of aggregate from the driving surface of a bituminous concrete pavement. Loss of aggregate through raveling encourages pothole formation and cracking, which can introduce water ...
Science Friction Thin Open-Graded Surfacings Drive Market By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Now, more than ever, thin open-graded friction courses (OGFCs) are driving the market for drainable, high-friction, noise-attenuating asphalt mixes. This new generation of OGFCs is being bolstered by the advent of high-performance ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax705 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?701 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards473 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund395 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete259 Views