More Articles for Route 3 Passaic River bridge replacement project
The New Jersey Department of Transportation (NJDOT) has started the Route 3 Passaic River bridge replacement project that the agency has been designed to improve safety and reduce congestion along a heavily traveled corridor. The project will replace the structurally deficient moveable ...
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1275 Views
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign1090 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1014 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...826 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones528 Views