More Articles for Route 141
Interstate 95, previously known as the Delaware Turnpike, will celebrate its 50th anniversary on Thursday. According to the Delaware Department of Transportation (DelDOT), the opening ceremony for the turnpike took place on November 14, 1963, at the Maryland and Delaware border ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system487 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass198 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run188 Views
- Cement shortage taking its toll on Minnesota projects130 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues126 Views