More Articles for roughness index of the Department of Transportation
Is highway infrastructure in better shape than we think? According to a new report from the National Center for Policy Analysis (NCPA), America’s highways are getting safer and smoother. However, despite heavy subsidies, public transportation infrastructures are falling apart. The report found that only 11 percent ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)1966 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1164 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project422 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?346 Views
- California drivers paying the price for deficient roads and bridges 308 Views