More Articles for roughness index of the Department of Transportation
Is highway infrastructure in better shape than we think? According to a new report from the National Center for Policy Analysis (NCPA), America’s highways are getting safer and smoother. However, despite heavy subsidies, public transportation infrastructures are falling apart. The report found that only 11 percent ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River610 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency543 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs394 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business362 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update335 Views