More Articles for roughness index of the Department of Transportation
Is highway infrastructure in better shape than we think? According to a new report from the National Center for Policy Analysis (NCPA), America’s highways are getting safer and smoother. However, despite heavy subsidies, public transportation infrastructures are falling apart. The report found that only 11 percent ...
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding565 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable539 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future352 Views
- Ohio law leaves motorists in the cold349 Views
- 25 Days of Rollouts: Flink FXP Snowplow Expands to 17 Feet254 Views