More Articles for Rosedale Street bridges
The North Texas Tollway Authority (NTTA) has reopened the Rosedale Street bridges along Interstate 30 near the southwestern edge of downtown Fort Worth. Reconstruction of these bridges allows for the future Chisholm Trail Parkway construction beneath Rosedale Street. When constructed, Chisholm Trail ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2206 Views
- Wrongly fired DOT employees return to work1257 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority746 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles676 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans514 Views