More Articles for ROPS
Bomag has introduced the BW138AC-5 combination roller, designed for asphalt compaction and steep grade applications. The 54-inch-wide roller and features a traditional vibratory steel drum in the front and four smooth pneumatic tires at the rear, creating a combination design. A Tier 4i ...
Volvo’s ECR25D short swing radius excavator delivers high breakout, tearout forces in compact machine
Volvo’s ECR25D short swing radius excavator, introduced earlier this year, offers the breakout and tearout forces of a large machine with the maneuverability and ease of transport of a compact machine. With an operating weight of 5,489 pounds, the 2.5-ton ECR25D ...
EDITOR'S PICK BOMAG Specially developed operator’s platform BOMAG’s BW100ADM-5 tandem vibratory roller features a specially developed operator’s platform that has a smaller diameter steering wheel, multifunctional travel lever, adjustable seat and circular instrumentation. Powered by a 20.2-horsepower water-cooled Kubota diesel engine, the roller ...
Tier 4 Final intros headline Intermat Tier 4 Final engines and transmissions with claims of double-digit leaps in fuel economy headlined Intermat, which took place in Paris, France, April 16-21. Selective Catalytic Reduction, or SCR, is the front runner in Tier ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts541 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse410 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster91 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers87 Views
- Deteriorating roads cost Michigan drivers nearly $4 billion annually78 Views