More Articles for Ronald Reagan
A bipartisan pair of House members are attempting to build support for a federal gas tax increase by using former President Ronald Reagan. The tax was increased in 1982, or two years into the Reagan administration. The move has remained extremely ...
Ray Barnhart’s passing this past May received due recognition in Republican Party circles, especially in Texas where he served as party chairman, state representative and Texan campaign chairman for a presidential hopeful named Ronald Reagan. His passing received less fanfare in ...
Transportation Bill Could Stall Until 2013 By Audrey Dutton Transportation stakeholders expecting a comprehensive bill anytime soon could be disappointed as major legislation reauthorizing federal highway and transit programs could be delayed until 2013, say sources. That could mean a diminished long-term flow ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts554 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse441 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers136 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches75 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects74 Views