More Articles for Ronald P. Faria
The American Public Works Association (APWA) named 27 public works infrastructure professionals from the U.S. and Canada that have recently earned credentials as Certified Public Infrastructure Inspectors (CPII). Since its inception in 2008, the CPII program has certified 146 public works ...
- Rand Paul introduces bill to fund emergency transportation projects470 Views
- Tesla Model S earns top ratings from Consumer Reports435 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign260 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says252 Views
- Cities rethink transportation due to drop in young drivers217 Views