More Articles for Ron Walker
In honor of Earth Day, the Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) announces new paving specifications that allow for additional use of recycled materials. By increasing the amount of reclaimed asphalt pavement and recycled roofing shingles within asphalt mixes, INDOT anticipates ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series884 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?500 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group360 Views
- Transportation Secretary Foxx expects next few months to be ‘rough’ for funding talks248 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines187 Views