More Articles for rollover
The Obama administration is putting some contractors who work with the federal government on notice with two proposed changes in acquisition rules that address pass-through costs and award fees. In the first case, which would amend the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure223 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201392 Views
- What causes the most damage to our nation’s bridges?84 Views
- California, Florida DOTs named winners of America's Transportation Awards83 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views