More Articles for roller-compacted concrete
Roller-compacted concrete advances its invasion of pavements As roller-compacted concrete inexorably penetrates existing asphalt pavement markets, research into their composition and performance is ramping up as specifications are being fine-tuned by ASTM. Up to the past decade, roller-compacted concrete (RCC) mixes principally ...
Field demonstrations of roller-compacted concrete (RCC) have become a big part of spreading the “gospel” of roller-compacted concrete. For example, RCC was an attraction in itself during a four-day continuing demonstration of placement at World of Concrete 2014 in February ...
. “Contracts for the execution of the works should be drawn with care and precision: Because, when without legal flaws, neither party will be able to take advantage of the other.” —Vitruvius, chief architect to Caesars Julius and Augustus Contract interpretation is ...
Spurred forward by some brave new thinking, the concrete pavement industry is working toward thinner concrete overlays these days – down to 3 inches, even 2 inches. Some Iowa counties have paved a lot of miles of 4-inch overlays that have ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system422 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass206 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Ray LaHood: 'We need a big pot of money' to fix America’s roads and bridges148 Views
- Cement shortage taking its toll on Minnesota projects145 Views