More Articles for Roger Wentz president and CEO of ATSSA
National data released on April 1 shows 32,788 people died on the nation’s highways in 2010, down three percent from 33,808 in 2009 according to a press release from the American Traffic Safety Services Association (ATSSA), which has more than ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts540 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse409 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster91 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers79 Views
- Deteriorating roads cost Michigan drivers nearly $4 billion annually78 Views