More Articles for Roger Wentz president and CEO of ATSSA
National data released on April 1 shows 32,788 people died on the nation’s highways in 2010, down three percent from 33,808 in 2009 according to a press release from the American Traffic Safety Services Association (ATSSA), which has more than ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2077 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1208 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project528 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans393 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?352 Views