More Articles for Roger Croell
Make it Last, and Make it Smooth A Kansas project delivers. By Dan Brown, Contributing Editor For more than 30 miles, Interstate 70 in western Kansas was worn out. It was a full-depth asphalt pavement; sections ranged up to 20 inches deep. The ...
- Wrongly fired DOT employees return to work1558 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority851 Views
- Driver hops out of truck and attacks construction worker770 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles725 Views
- Construction error and weather causes new pavement to crumble within hours555 Views