More Articles for Robotics Institute at Carnegie Mellon University
Oh, wouldn’t it be nice to have a car that drives without assistance? Sure, you can hire a chauffeur so you don’t have to drive, but I’m talking about a car that actually drives itself. No chauffeur needed. This idea is ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series976 Views
- Transportation Secretary Foxx expects next few months to be ‘rough’ for funding talks388 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group245 Views
- Manitou previews MHT 1490 telescopic handler at ConExpo-Con/Agg191 Views
- TCC’s “Hardhats for Highways” campaign urges Congress to fix Highway Trust Fund173 Views