More Articles for robot
A new robot dubbed C2D2 developed by a team of Swiss researchers is able to move atop, underneath and across any surface, checking structural integrity as it roves, and could greatly extend the lives of bridges. Both de-icing salt and CO2 ...
The U.S. Department of Transportation's Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) is deploying a robot to help inspect the safety and structure of concrete bridge decks. The robotic tool, created in partnership with Rutgers University as part of the Long-Term Bridge Performance (LTBP) ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion197 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax108 Views