More Articles for robot
A new robot dubbed C2D2 developed by a team of Swiss researchers is able to move atop, underneath and across any surface, checking structural integrity as it roves, and could greatly extend the lives of bridges. Both de-icing salt and CO2 ...
The U.S. Department of Transportation's Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) is deploying a robot to help inspect the safety and structure of concrete bridge decks. The robotic tool, created in partnership with Rutgers University as part of the Long-Term Bridge Performance (LTBP) ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts555 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes544 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse487 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers138 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views