More Articles for Robocops
A few years ago, I wrote a column for this space ridiculing the use of robotic enforcement of red-light violations after getting burned by one myself. The point I raised was that the technology was being employed to create revenues, that ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2272 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1271 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority634 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles621 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project552 Views