More Articles for robocop intersection
A few years ago, I wrote a column for this space ridiculing the use of robotic enforcement of red-light violations after getting burned by one myself. The point I raised was that the technology was being employed to create revenues, that ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]923 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong865 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker334 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines219 Views
- SCDOT signs biggest road project contract in over a decade159 Views