More Articles for Robert Vevoda Tensar International president and managing director
Tensar International Corp. has increased prices for its subgrade improvement and road base reinforcement geogrid products globally. The 10-percent increase, effective May 2, has been implemented to partially offset significantly higher polymer raw material costs. “Global polymer costs have continued to ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts553 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse459 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes270 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers129 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster92 Views