More Articles for Robert Kolb
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) has elected its slate of 2013 officers. The new officers are as follows: Chair is Stuart Levenick, Group President of Caterpillar Inc., Peoria, Ill. Vice Chair is Richard Patek, president of Telsmith & group vice president Aggregate ...
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) announces its newly-elected 2012 officers: •Chair is Russell Fowler, president & CEO of Krone NA Inc., Memphis, Tennessee. •Vice Chair is Stuart Levenick, group president of Caterpillar Inc., Peoria, Illinois. •Treasurer is Brian Kober, vice president of ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River632 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs390 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business374 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update343 Views
- Illinois governor unveils 6-year, $8.6 billion transportation investment plan209 Views