More Articles for Robert Kolb
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) has elected its slate of 2013 officers. The new officers are as follows: Chair is Stuart Levenick, Group President of Caterpillar Inc., Peoria, Ill. Vice Chair is Richard Patek, president of Telsmith & group vice president Aggregate ...
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) announces its newly-elected 2012 officers: •Chair is Russell Fowler, president & CEO of Krone NA Inc., Memphis, Tennessee. •Vice Chair is Stuart Levenick, group president of Caterpillar Inc., Peoria, Illinois. •Treasurer is Brian Kober, vice president of ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?488 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group284 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines160 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders158 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget156 Views