More Articles for Robert Kolb
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) has elected its slate of 2013 officers. The new officers are as follows: Chair is Stuart Levenick, Group President of Caterpillar Inc., Peoria, Ill. Vice Chair is Richard Patek, president of Telsmith & group vice president Aggregate ...
The Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) announces its newly-elected 2012 officers: •Chair is Russell Fowler, president & CEO of Krone NA Inc., Memphis, Tennessee. •Vice Chair is Stuart Levenick, group president of Caterpillar Inc., Peoria, Illinois. •Treasurer is Brian Kober, vice president of ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system471 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass200 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues128 Views
- N.J. transportation commissioner calls for tax hike109 Views