More Articles for Rob Marringa
In a sit-down conversation at World of Concrete 2013 with Rob Marringa, North American brand marketing manager for wheel loaders and heavy excavators at Case Construction Equipment, he talked with me about trends in the heavy equipment industry. The current challenging ...
Advanced electronics, drivetrain refinements make the case for a new machine By Marcia Gruver Doyle As you’ve waited for the economy to turn, your wheel loaders have aged, and now those machines are perhaps two generations behind what’s currently in dealer order ...
Through mid-July, Case Triple Threat Rodeo events held at Case Construction Equipment North American dealerships have raised almost $35,000 in support of local Habitat for Humanity affiliates.The skills competition program will continue through Oct. 14. With 35 of the 60 scheduled ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party401 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax313 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?238 Views