More Articles for Rob Marringa
In a sit-down conversation at World of Concrete 2013 with Rob Marringa, North American brand marketing manager for wheel loaders and heavy excavators at Case Construction Equipment, he talked with me about trends in the heavy equipment industry. The current challenging ...
Advanced electronics, drivetrain refinements make the case for a new machine By Marcia Gruver Doyle As you’ve waited for the economy to turn, your wheel loaders have aged, and now those machines are perhaps two generations behind what’s currently in dealer order ...
Through mid-July, Case Triple Threat Rodeo events held at Case Construction Equipment North American dealerships have raised almost $35,000 in support of local Habitat for Humanity affiliates.The skills competition program will continue through Oct. 14. With 35 of the 60 scheduled ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign1997 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1311 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...883 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones539 Views
- Can you believe how much bad roads cost Texas drivers?324 Views