More Articles for roadways damaged by frequent freeze-thaw cycles
Illinois Transportation Secretary Gary Hannig on Feb. 25 announced that Illinois road crews are out searching and repairing potholes on state highways to further improve highway safety. The Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) advises motorists to slow down and be ...
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier256 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver251 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase126 Views
- VP Biden announces new steps to Build America Investment Initiative122 Views
- Michigan Senate votes to raise gas tax96 Views