More Articles for roadways damaged by frequent freeze-thaw cycles
Illinois Transportation Secretary Gary Hannig on Feb. 25 announced that Illinois road crews are out searching and repairing potholes on state highways to further improve highway safety. The Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT) advises motorists to slow down and be ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system422 Views
- Driver Beware: America's 5 most haunted roads215 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass206 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Ray LaHood: 'We need a big pot of money' to fix America’s roads and bridges150 Views