More Articles for Roadway Infrastructure Safety Coalition (RISC)
The Roadway Infrastructure Safety Coalition (RISC) has endorsed H.R. 2107, the High Risk Rural Roads Safety Act of 2011, introduced by Rep. Michael H. Michaud (D-Maine). "In rural states like Maine, smaller roadways are an absolutely critical part of the transportation ...
- Rand Paul introduces bill to fund emergency transportation projects475 Views
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)461 Views
- Tesla Model S earns top ratings from Consumer Reports427 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign260 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says253 Views