More Articles for Roadtec SX-4e
“This is a meat and potatoes type of machine.” That’s Roadtec President Jeff Richmond’s take on the company’s new SX-4e relclaimer-stabilizer. That might be a bit of an understatement though, as stabilizer sales have been Roadtec’s lone type of equipment that ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views