More Articles for Roadtec stabilizers
“This is a meat and potatoes type of machine.” That’s Roadtec President Jeff Richmond’s take on the company’s new SX-4e relclaimer-stabilizer. That might be a bit of an understatement though, as stabilizer sales have been Roadtec’s lone type of equipment that ...
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses1073 Views
- VIDEO: Should more DOTs use a 'zipper merge'?975 Views
- Are flying robots the future of road construction?819 Views
- Ohio to start largest single construction project in state history357 Views
- 80-thousand pounds of sand and gravel dumped on highway320 Views