More Articles for Roadtec Shuttle Buggy
By Daniel C. Brown, Contributing Editor An Iowa-based contractor has won 80 percent of the available bonus payments on a successful 18-mile, two-lane asphalt paving project near Grinnell, Iowa. The Iowa Department of Transportation awarded Manatts Inc., Newton, a total of approximately ...
You need the right stuff to win a paving award. Super Smooooth Delivery Placement of a 1/2-inch asphalt leveling course and careful screed control helped the contractor win a Quality in Construction Award from the National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA). Scotty’s Contracting ...
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong991 Views
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]959 Views
- Homeless forced to relocate due to bridge construction461 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker342 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines219 Views