More Articles for Roadtec RX-100e
“This is a meat and potatoes type of machine.” That’s Roadtec President Jeff Richmond’s take on the company’s new SX-4e relclaimer-stabilizer. That might be a bit of an understatement though, as stabilizer sales have been Roadtec’s lone type of equipment that ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident948 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side531 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?520 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005362 Views