More Articles for RoadSafe Traffic Systems
Chicago-based RoadSafe Traffic Systems Inc. has acquired the traffic control and pavement marking assets of Ohio-based LyndCo Inc. Like RoadSafe, LyndCo is a full-service provider of temporary traffic control and pavement marking services. LyndCo uses its state-of-the-art equipment combined with expert crews ...
Contributed by RoadSafe Traffic Systems RoadSafe Traffic Systems crews are beginning work on roadway marking projects on more than 3,600 lane miles of Tennessee highways to improve visibility for motorists. “We’re very pleased to be part of Tennessee’s pavement marking program to ...
RoadSafe Traffic Systems has appointed John P. O’Brien III as chief financial officer. O’Brien, who has more than 25 years of experience as a financial executive in the engineering/construction, electronics distribution, drug manufacturing and software industries, will oversee all of RoadSafe’s ...
The Rhode Island Department of Transportation (RIDOT) has begun installation of a series of safety reflective markers that will make nighttime driving easier and safer. Known as roadside delineators, the markers will be installed along mostly highways ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident952 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side537 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?504 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes437 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005360 Views