More Articles for roads and bridges budgets
Here is a very scary prediction: "By 2025, only 21 percent of Texas' roads will be in good or better condition." It's not my prediction, it comes from the Center for Transportation Research at the University of Texas, and its contained in ...
My long time friend and colleague Larry Green took up residence in a bucolic village in Germany last year, moving there from a log cabin in Arkansas’ Ozark Mountains. He ushered in the New Year by forking out about $75 ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts521 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse371 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers114 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster92 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches78 Views