More Articles for Roadologist blog post “Dualing Proposals
Transportation and Infrastructure (T&I) Committee leaders have rolled out a new six-year transportation reauthorization proposal that streamlines and reforms federal programs, expedites the project approval process, maximizes leveraging of limited resources, provides flexibility for states, and ...
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)483 Views
- Rand Paul introduces bill to fund emergency transportation projects475 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign263 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says257 Views
- Cities rethink transportation due to drop in young drivers228 Views