More Articles for road
The House has passed a $11 billion plan to pay the federal government’s share of road and bridge repairs for the next 10 months. With time –and money – running out, the House recognizes that immediate action is needed. It voted ...
At ConExpo-Con/Agg, Hamm will introduce a one-of-a-kind product, a Tier 4 Interim dirt roller that has been transformed into a concrete breaker by the addition of specially designed bits or teeth to the single drum. The highly engineered new H 25i ...
A Road is a Road is a Road The thing about our roads is that they don’t go anywhere. Before we had ships, we had roads. Before we had cars and airplanes, we had roads. Before we had computers, we had roads. ...
To further improve roadway safety by making pavement markings brighter and easier to see, Federal Highway Administrator (FHWA) Victor Mendez has proposed to establish the first-ever standards for maintaining the reflectivity of centerlines, lane lines and edge lines on all ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax691 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund358 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete288 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax242 Views