More Articles for road
The House has passed a $11 billion plan to pay the federal government’s share of road and bridge repairs for the next 10 months. With time –and money – running out, the House recognizes that immediate action is needed. It voted ...
At ConExpo-Con/Agg, Hamm will introduce a one-of-a-kind product, a Tier 4 Interim dirt roller that has been transformed into a concrete breaker by the addition of specially designed bits or teeth to the single drum. The highly engineered new H 25i ...
A Road is a Road is a Road The thing about our roads is that they don’t go anywhere. Before we had ships, we had roads. Before we had cars and airplanes, we had roads. Before we had computers, we had roads. ...
To further improve roadway safety by making pavement markings brighter and easier to see, Federal Highway Administrator (FHWA) Victor Mendez has proposed to establish the first-ever standards for maintaining the reflectivity of centerlines, lane lines and edge lines on all ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?194 Views