More Articles for road writer
Disclaimer: This is me getting on my journalism soapbox. It has nothing to do with roads—at least directly—unless you consider that anyone could just “report” on highway and transportation construction industry without credibility mattering. With Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Plus, Instagram, ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]845 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths743 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers625 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong558 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road474 Views